SGC Exteriors: Qualifications Count!
There’s a lot to consider when choosing a company to do business with—especially when it comes to your largest investment, your home. It’s important that the company you select has the standing, necessary certifications, important qualifications, and is insured and bonded and affiliated with credible organizations.
Since 1963, SGC Exteriors has kept ahead of home exterior improvement trends through continuing education programs, obtaining required and specialty certifications and maintaining quality affiliations, including:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Lead-Based Paint Activities
- Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) Certified Installer
- CertainTeed 5-Star Certified Contractor
- Certified Simonton Dealer & Installer
- Milgard Certified Dealer & Replacement Specialist
- Awards Angies List, 2011
- Alcoa Golden Hammer Contractor
- CertainTeed Vinyl Siding Outstanding Achievement Award
- Angie’s List Super Service 2002, 2008 & 2010!
- Better Business Bureau A+ Accreditation
- Lombard Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- The Conservation Foundation