Guttering Systems & Gutter Covers: Route Water Away From Your Home!
In the long line of home exterior improvements, gutters and downspouts are not usually considered an exciting purchase. However, they serve one of the most important functions for your home—and in this regard remember that quality materials, design and expert installation are important.
Properly working gutters and downspouts direct rainwater away from your home’s foundation (think damp or flooded basements and crawlspaces). They keep moisture away from your home’s above grade walls (think rot). They also help prevent soil erosion around your home’s perimeter.
At SGC Exteriors, designing customized guttering systems is what we’ve built our business on! We take pride in providing you with the careful assessment of your home based on its individual structure, roofline and landscape topography.
We also use only top quality gutters, made with premium-grade aluminum alloy and from proven manufacturers. Our gutters are hand rolled by experienced craftsmen from a heavy-duty .032 thickness to add value and long life to your installation. High performance and permanent sealants are also used on all miters, outlet cups and end caps. Functional benefits aside, gutters can also lend architectural detail to your home. In addition to traditional white, a wide-ranging palette of colors allows you to accent your exterior in new and appealing ways. It’s one more little detail SGC Exteriors helps you discover to bring out your home’s true personality!
- .032 gauge, premium-grade aluminum construction in both 5″ standard and 6″ high capacity
- Large capacity downspouts in 3″, 4″ and 5″
- Use of self-leveling, all weather high performance permanent sealant on miters, outlet cups and end caps
- Well-designed configuration that addresses your home’s specific water drainage issues
- A professional and experienced installation team and BBB A+ accreditation
- New soffit and fascia—make sure there are no compromised fascia boards water damaged or deteriorated before new gutter installation. Verify your soffit is secure and provides your home proper ventilation all year
- Your garage needs gutters, too—seasonal freeze/thaw cycles can cause foundations to crack
- Gutter cover to keep out debris that can lead to drainage problems, keep your family safe and off ladders due to clogged gutter
- Rain barrel to capture rainwater for your lawn and garden
- Prefinished 20-year warranty (latex-acrylic finish), dross-free aluminum alloy sheet, stored in heated and air conditioned storage. Thickness .032 with high-tempered anneal.
- High tempered, calibrated and full (stamp) formed, internal (concealed) fascia supports. Calibration eliminates distracting ‘humming’ sounds due to high wind gusting.
- Durable ASTM grade fasteners. Double-dipped zinc or double hot dipped galvanized finish. Aggressive screw thread design to reduce ‘shear’ of wood fibers or 2.25 inch shank nail with firm and evenly stamped head to resist head failure. Washer head design 1.5 inch x #10 screws.
- Coated and colored self-tapping sheet metal screws.
- Full depth lock formed box miters with accurate matching profile.
- Color matching or coordinating full size 3” x 2” roll-formed counter flashing.
- The best gutter sealant: Reformulated at regular intervals. Superlative self-leveling capability with high viscosity. Maximum expansion coefficient with absolute adhesion characteristics. Excellent resistance to UV. High strength. Low VOC. Wide temperature service range: -25 to 200 degrees.
- Double ‘S’ formed seam lock with repeating roll lock. Resists opening that damages sidewalls and masonry.
- Calibrated ‘length’ forming for straightest pipe length. No twisting.
- Full crimp elbows for straight and gradual lines.
- Full size ‘blanks’ for deep-throated seating into pipe lengths. Prevents leaking.
- Correct temper and matching color.
- Full-depth end caps (shallow depth are less expensive).
- Full-drawn metal flange outlet cups with ‘wide mouth’ opening.
- Ornamental downspout straps secured with correct fasteners, washer head masonry fasteners, 1.5 inch screws to wood, fiber cement and composite siding.
Take Gutter Cleaning Off Your ‘To Do’ List—And You Off Your Ladder!
At SGC Exteriors, we want you to enjoy life with products that help you save time, money and keep you safer. By installing gutter cover, you can increase your guttering system’s performance while taking the dangerous job of gutter cleaning off your “to do” list, and gain precious time for the important things in life.
Decades of experience have given SGC Exteriors the expertise to address your home’s gutter performance challenges. We offer two gutter cover options that will align with your budget and environmental needs—both offer a “filtering” approach to best handle a multitude of debris.
For the finishing touch to your guttering system, Reliant Gutter Cover delivers top-of-the-line protection performance. It allows the gutter to function as you would expect by separating the clogging debris from water, allowing the water to be distributed away from your home’s structure and foundation.
The low-profile Reliant Gutter Cover is formed from galvanized steel and receives an electroplated carbon-based powder coat of rust inhibitor to provide outstanding protection against all of nature’s debris. This cover is the decorators’ choice as it gives you the flexibility to match the color of your home’s roof or guttering system.
Reliant™ Gutter Covers:
- Permanently eliminate gutter and downspout clogs with a completely closed system.
- Fine mesh “filter” actively separates any sized debris from rain water.
- Maintain shape in all weather conditions with high-tempered steel construction.
- Low-profile design.
- Securely and permanently fastened.
- Material is fit under the roofing line (not laid on top of roofing).
These “screen” gutter covers are everything their name implies: easy maintenance, easy installation and easy on the budget! They offer a simple solution against leaves, sticks and other clogging agents.
E-Z Step Down™ Gutter Screen Cover features:
- Contoured and low profile spring-tension design fits any sized gutter. Spring tension fit also resists dislodging from severe weather.
- Fits applications such as wood shake shingles, slate, low slope flat and most non-asphalt roofing.
- Powder-coated galvanized steel resists rust and UV degradation. Steel material and patented structural design resist collapse due to debris load.
- Small hole design protects against clogging from leaves and debris.
- May be installed on any pitched roof without shingle disturbance.
- Efficient design to accommodate most budgets.